If you are the administrator of an estate of a deceased bond owner, or have inherited Canada Savings Bonds, Canada Premium Bonds, or bonds held in a Payroll Savings Plan you must submit an estate transfer request. 

Learn more about how to submit your request and the required legal documentation.