Canada Savings Bonds

Legal Name Change

An individual can legally change their name by reason of marriage, adoption, divorce, annulment, separation in marriage or legal name change.

How to submit your request

  1. Complete the Legal Name Change Form (LNC).
  2. Once fully completed, mail the form, along with the applicable documents to the attention of Transfer & Exchange Unit in Customer Service.