Canada Savings Bonds

Change of ownership

For all relevant information regarding change of bond ownership, refer to the Transfer Form (TRF) and Guidelines. A change of ownership can only be done in the event of a separation or divorce.

How to submit your request

  1. Complete the Transfer Form (TRF).
  2. Once completed, mail the form, along with the unsigned certificate bond(s) (if applicable) and legal documents (if required) to the attention of Transfer & Exchange Unit in Customer Service.
Content Type(s): Services
Audience(s): Bondholders , Employees