Learn about services available through the Payroll Resource Centre and how to register to access them.
Through the Payroll Resource Centre You Can
- Update your organization’s profile information
- Download the CSBOS Contribution Update File
- View campaign statistics
- Access the Web Transmission Service (for small organizations only)
How to Register
- Go to Payroll Resource Centre and select Register;
- Enter your temporary PID and PIN numbers in the appropriate fields;
- Create a unique User ID, a Password and password challenge questions;
- You are now registered and logged in to PRC.
Note: You have 28 days to enter the temporary PID and PIN numbers (sent to the email address on record) after which they will expire and you will be required to get new ones by contacting Customer Service.