For organizations offering the Canada Savings Bonds (CSB) Payroll Savings Program, the Employers web page is your main source of information. You will find all the tools and material you need to manage the Program and run a successful campaign.
- The Payroll Resource Centre
One access point. One secure login. Multiple services. As of 12 May 2014, the Payroll Resource Centre (PRC), a secure portal for Campaign Directors, is the new point of entry to access services to manage the Program, such as Employer Profile Update, Statistics and Employee Payroll Data File, and Web Transmission.
- Campaign Timelines and Important Dates
To help ensure you complete all the necessary tasks and activities, follow the campaign timelines and important dates, starting mid-September until the end of the sales campaign on 1 November and thereafter.
- Campaign Material
Find all the material and information you need to promote the Program to employees.
- Program Administration
Everything you need to know to manage your accounts throughout the year, including downloading the Employee Payroll Data File, account changes, employee record keeping, updating your organization profile, and changing transmission methods.
New Employers: Why offer the CSB Payroll Savings Program?
- To provide employees access to a free and reputable program that encourages healthy savings habits.
- To provide a valuable program that requires minimal effort to help retain talented employees.
- The majority of the Top 100 Employers in Canada offer this program.
√ Yes, I would like to offer the Program in my organization. Sponsor the CSB Payroll Savings Program.