- Financial Institutions and Investment Dealers
Payroll Savings Program
The Canada Savings Bonds (CSB) Payroll Savings Program allows employees to contribute to a Payroll Savings Plan at their place of work through automatic payroll deductions.
Employers offer the Payroll Savings Program for several reasons:
- To provide access to a free and reputable program that encourages healthy savings habits.
- To provide a valuable program requiring minimal effort, that will help retain talented employees.
- To become part of more than 10,500 employers across Canada and more than 800,000 employees who use the Program today.
Employees set up Payroll Savings Plans because they offer:
- A free and secure way to save for themselves or a loved one.
- An easy way to save money for things they really want, big or small; Employees can contribute as little as $2 per week.
- Access to an online account. Without hassle. Without fees.
- Access year-round to their money online.