- Financial Institutions and Investment Dealers
Payroll Savings Program
The Canada Savings Bonds (CSB) Payroll Savings Program allows employees to contribute to a Payroll Savings Plan at their place of employment through automatic payroll deductions.
Employees participate in the CSB Payroll Savings Program because it offers:
- A free and secure way to save for themselves or a loved one. Without hassle. Without fees.
- A convenient way to put money aside for things they want, big or small.
- A complementary solution to other savings and investment products.
- Access to their money online year round.
Employers offer the Payroll Savings Program for several reasons:
- To provide access to a free and reputable program that encourages healthy savings habits.
- To provide a valuable program requiring minimal effort, that will help retain talented employees.
- To become part of more than 10,500 employers across Canada, including the majority of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, who offer the Program today.