Change of Address
All bond owners must ensure that their correct address is on file with the Bank of Canada. Please notify us of any change in your mailing address as soon as possible.
For your protection, incomplete forms or forms with incorrect information will be rejected.
How to Submit Your Request – Certificated Bond Owners and Payroll Savings Plan Owners
- Complete the Change of Address and Direct Deposit Form and Guidelines (COADD).
- Once fully completed, please fax or mail the form to Payroll Customer Service or Customer Service for Certificated Bonds depending on your type of bond.
Alternatively, you can call the Payroll Customer Service or Customer Service for Certificated Bonds to report your change of address. Find out the required information needed when calling in.
How to Submit your Request – Registered Product Owners (The Canada RSP or The Canada RIF Owners)
- Complete the RRSP/RRIF – Change of Address and Direct Deposit Form and Guidelines (COADDRP) .
- Fax or mail the completed form to Customer Service for Registered Owners .
Alternatively, you can call Customer Service for Registered Bonds to report your change of address. Find out the required information needed when calling in.
Forms require Adobe Reader 7.0.5 or later (8 or later on Windows Vista)
- Adding co-owner(s) with survivor or right to survivorship
- Bond Exchanges
- Change of Address
- Change of Ownership
- Enroll in Direct Deposit
- Legal Name Change
- Lost, Stolen or Destroyed Certificated Bonds
- Making a Request on Behalf of a Bond Owner
- Multiple Interest Payments and Mailings
- Transfer or Redeem from a Deceased Owner — All Provinces Except Quebec
- Transfer or Redeem from a Deceased Owner — Province of Quebec Only