Enroll in Direct Deposit
Redemptions and annual interest payments can be electronically deposited into your bank account. Direct Deposit is a quick, secure, and easy way to receive your funds.
For Payroll Plan Owners
If you have a Single Plan, you can enroll in Direct Deposit online by following these steps:
- Log in to CSB Online Services.
- Select Direct Deposit from the left navigation menu.
- Select Enroll Online (will appear if your plan is eligible).
- Enter your banking information. Select Continue.
- Review your banking information and select Confirm.
If you have a Joint or Third-Party Plan, you must complete the Change of Address and Direct Deposit (COADD) Form. For Joint Plans, the bank account must be under the names of all plan owners, and the form must be signed by all plan owners.
For Certificated Bond Owners and Registered Product Owners (Canada RSP and Canada RIF)
You can enroll in Direct Deposit by following these steps:
- Complete the Change of Address and Direct Deposit Form and Guidelines (COADD).
- Once fully completed, please fax or mail the form to Customer Service.
If funds are held in a Joint Plan, the bank account in which the funds are deposited must be in both owners’ names.
Requests for changes to Direct Deposit information are not accepted by phone.